Winter Microscholarship Information
Taking an EKU Winter course is the best way to stay caught up, catch up, or get ahead! Winter Microscholarships will be available for students to defray costs of taking courses this year.
Please provide your information below to get early details on EKU Summer microscholarship opportunities.
- Undergraduate students will be considered first
- Students must enroll for at least one EKU Winter course
- Students must be in good academic standing and have a GPA that reflects academic success
Other funding may be available, so students are also encouraged to submit a FAFSA form.
- Application Deadline: Oct 26
- Notification/Response: Nov 5
- Registration deadline: Dec 8
- Winter Term Begins: Dec 6
Please note that the application deadline for 2021-2022 EKU Winter microscholarships has passed. Recipients will be notified by November 5.